Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weariness Sets In.......

Boker Tov! (Good Morning in Hebrew!)

Weariness sets in every time I read the world news...I force myself to read the news because of my leadership role with The Alliance For The Future Of Israel/AFFI...and because of the Mission of AFFI, which is to raise awarness and financial support for the Israel Leadership Institute/ILI in Sderot, Israel....but I must admit that it takes me a few minutes to deal with the abject sickness I feel whenever I am done with the latest "world news!" This AM is no exception...

I just posted several articles to the AFFI Facebook page, here are the Headlines of these articles:
*Iran Developing Massive Launch Site
*Truman's Battle Over Israel's Birth
*Israel's Invaluable Help To U. S. Military

When choosing which articles to "post" to the Facebook site, I try to balance them between the truth of what is going on regarding the worldwide betrayal of Israel and the pure goodness that exists in that wonderful Land of G-d! The article on Iran and the Launch Site is sobbering...the article on Truman and the recognition of Israel in 1948 is historic...my Israeli Partner and Co-Founder of the Israel Leadership Institute/ILI and his phenomenal Board of Directors LIVED this "rebirth" of their Nation...and have fought and led all the wars they have been forced to fight since Her Re-birth...the one on the invaluable assistance their Military gives to our Military needs to be shouted from the housetops! When terror strikes again on our soil, I would PRAY FERVENTLY that we have learned as much as possible about the horror of daily terror from the world's experts in this: Israel!

Here is where the abject, soul and gut-wrenching missery sets in...I did not post the following articles that were on my desk this AM:
*South Park's Mohammed
*Somali Islamists Ban Radio Music
*Husband Burned, Wife Raped For Their Christian Faith
*Afghani Muslim Kills "Too Australian" Wife
*Minister Quotes Adolph Hitler On Twitter
*Brits Praise Terrorist-Supporting Charity
*UK Says Western Wall Not In Israel

If you want to read them for yourself, do a web search...I am trying to forget that I made myself read them...this is the weariness that overcomes me every day...until I once again dig deep into my spiritual soul and recall the Biblical Prophecies that nearly word for word spell out exactly what I have just read as "today's news"...then, and only then, with the powerful weapons of prayer and praise, am I able to clear my mind and heart of the horrors and move into the day with confidence...the confidence that only comes because of G-d's Promises that He will deliver His Eternal Covenant Land and Children...and that those who "touch Her" have "touched the Apple of His Eye...as a Christian Zionist, my Faith rests on Adonai and His Inerrant and Immutable Word! My Messiah was and is a Jew!

Z'kharyah/Zechariah 12:9 records: "It shall be in THAT DAY that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Yerushalayim!"

Off to Church to Praise and Worship...my soul, mind and heart really need cleansed this AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment